Bindass Emotional Atyachar breaks couple Shradha Sharma and Raja Chaudhary

Popular TV show on Bindass TV - Emotional Atyachar breaks the couple Shradha Sharma and Raja Chaudhary. Shradda Sharma is Bollywood and South Indian movies popular item girl and Raja Chowdary is Big Boss 2 contestant. They both dated for one year and this love relationship comes to an end now as Shradda Sharma found her boy friend Raja Chaudhary with two more girls that was caught in the camera by the team of reality show Emotional Atyachar on Bindass TV.

Shradha Sharma says -
“This is shocking for me. It’s all over between us. He is constantly calling me but I don’t want to have anything to do with him anymore. Many of my friends warned me about getting into a relationship with him, but he always showed how caring and nice he was. He called me and told that he was under the influence of alcohol but that’s no explanation. On speaking about the relief to divert from this disturbance, she said “I guess everything happens at the right time. I am busy doing films down south. One of my films Jeeva has just released and I am shooting for one more films ‘Jaye Ho’. I am also doing a couple of reality shows, so life is busy- it will divert my attention from all this.”

Get More Hot Unseen Photos Of All Actresses, Enter your email address: