Is Aishwarya rai bachchan really pregnant?

Recently there was news that Aishwarya rai bachchan really pregnant in many blogs and some of the media, but this is not true. Aishwarya rai bachchan is suffering from stomach tuberculosis currently and she cannt take the rick of pregnancy.

According to the sources -
"The medication Aishwarya is taking for her stomach ailment is hampering her from getting pregnant. Until the tuberculosis is fully cured, she is unlikely to risk a pregnancy."


Aishwarya rai was angry with the news and she says to media -
"I read your article. I am completely shocked, appalled and extremely upset with the contents of the article. I completely deny the report. It is fabricated and false. It is very disappointing that your office did not even bother to verify this article with me, my family, my spokesperson or my office. I would think it only ethical and correct to get the person in question's side of the story or verification before printing such news"

Get More Hot Unseen Photos Of All Actresses, Enter your email address: