Rajshree Thakur in TV soap (serial) Bidaai?

Rajshree Thakur in TV soap (serial) Bidaai? Yes, Rajshree Thakur popularlly known as Saloni for her role in Saat Phere has accepted the role and will be seen soon in Rajan Shahis Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai which is already being aired on TV.

Asking Rajshree about this, She says -
"Yes I have been approached to play the lawyer but nothing has been confirmed as yet. The day I get the call from the production house regarding the dates of the shooting only then can I tell you about it”. Talking about the character of lawyer she elaborates, “I have really liked the character and its not too long. My stint will last for 4 to 5 episodes if I get it so lets see what happens. As it is a cameo and strong character I would like to do it"

Get More Hot Unseen Photos Of All Actresses, Enter your email address: